Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Weird things that people do but don't really talk about

I was talking to my boyfriend about things I do that I didn't expect other people to do. Like scratching the dead skin off my skalp and having it get stuck under my finger nail and then I chew it out with my teeth. YES YES, it sounds disgusting but if you have hair I bet you do it and don't even realize you do.
this led me to thinking...what else does everyone do but never talks about.....and my mind wandered.....
-sticking their hands in there genital area and then smelling their hands
-smelling their own armpits
-eating expired yogurt or what ever else is in the fridge
-(dudes) trying to give yourself head or at least see that you can reach
-(chicks) tasting yourself...if you know what I mean
-Watching "That's so Raven"
-pretending to put down several one dollar bills for your stripper but then only putting down one or picking up most of what you did put down when the stripper isn't looking ( I've seen some dudes do this)
-peeing in the bath tub
-pooping in the bath tub
- farting and for a breif moment, liking the way it smells

No comments: