Monday, November 27, 2006

Burn Baby Burn

I’m on a quest to find food that is too spicy ( as in hot) for me. I like my food to burn going in and coming out. I like to sweat when I eat. I like food so hot it makes me shake as if I’m in shock. There use to be this awesome South Western grill place in Valencia, called “Delicados” and they had this sauce called “nitro sauce” it was the most tasty spicy sauce I have ever encountered. Alas, the restaurant went out of business and I have been on a search to find something as spicy and still tasty.
I went out to PA to check on my house and visit my little brother, Roarke. Roarke knows about my love for hot food so he took me out to get buffalo wings at the quaker state or some shit. The wings were good, I couldn’t taste the meat or anything but the sauce was so hot it made my lips swell 4 times the size.(I love that about hot food. It makes your lips bigger, speeds up your metabolism while it releases endorphins and it makes you crap out pretty much every thing you ate so you don’t really gain a pound.)
Okay I’m off on a tangent here. Yeah the wings were good but they were no “Delicados”.
I have tried things since but I can’t say I have found anything that makes me truly happy. If anyone can tell me of a place in Southern California worth trying, I will kiss you on your lips

1 comment:

Converting Dollars into smoke said...

In Tennessee We say that we like are food so hot that you will need to shit in the creek to keep from setting the woods on fire.