Monday, January 1, 2007

tax season and how to survive it

it's that time of year again. I have to gather all my wonderful receipts and separate them. I've been pretty good about separating them as I got them but I know I have to go through them all. Good shit I tell ya. I'm not too worried about taxes right now. This year may be the first year I don't do my own taxes. I might end up taking them to some bitchbutt to have them take care of them. This year was the first year I actually made money off my investments and junk so ....I don't know how hard paying taxes on them is going to be, though I gather that it won't be too hard....we'll see how pissed off it makes me.
However every time I start to get a little anxious about taxes ( or anything for that matter) I watch this episode of Metalocalypse and it makes my damn day. Check it out and let it make you as happy as it makes me
http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/index.html
On the right hand side there is a menu of "fixes" it's the one named "dethclown". But don't stop there...feel free to watch them all because it's pretty much the best thing ever. I can't wait for the first season to come out on DVD.

No comments: